I am an adult leader and interested in participating in NCCS activities. What should I do?

You should contact the national secretary for the NCCS at the national office of the Boy Scouts of America to express your interest and desire.  We however would recommend that before considering working at the national level that there are many many volunteering activities at the local level which might be of interest to you.  Contact any of the officers of the DCCS, who will be willing to assist and help you.